The CEN-FUSION-EMS-R330 is a hardware server, pre-configured and ready for a Lighting Systems Only deployment of Crestron Fusion® software for on-premises applications. This lighting and energy management component of Crestron Fusion provides a rich graphical user interface, which allows control and monitoring of all connected rooms. Utilize the Crestron Fusion built-in scheduling system to adapt spaces and energy usage based on occupancy and need. Analyze energy consumption, turn lights on or off, set actions for when a room is occupied, create lighting scenes, adjust heating/cooling set points, align shades, edit demand response settings, and design custom actions with this specialized version of Crestron Fusion.
The server is a compact 1 RU chassis with hardware specified by Crestron® and built by Dell®. With an Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 processor, 16 GB of memory, dual-gigabit Ethernet, and a solid-state drive that is ready to boot the operating system, this server is optimized to run the Lighting Systems Only version of Crestron Fusion. For redundancy, the system is configured with dual hard drives that are configured as RAID 1. All hardware is covered by Dell’s 3-year warranty. Dell also provides three years of 24x7 technical support with next business day on-site service.
The CEN-FUSION-EMS-R330 ships with all of the necessary base server components installed and configured for a Lighting Systems Only Crestron Fusion installation. This includes Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2, Microsoft SQL Server® 2012, and RAID 1 configuration of the two 1 GB hard drives for backup. Crestron specifies 10 Client Access Licenses for SQL Server. CD-ROM backups of Windows Server and SQL Server are included with the CEN-FUSION-EMS-R330. After the server is delivered, the Crestron Fusion Support Group installs the latest version of Crestron Fusion for Lighting Systems Only.
- Pre-configured hardware server, ready for installation of the Lighting Systems Only version of Crestron Fusion®
- Compact single-space rack-mount chassis
- Dell® ReadyRails™ included for easy rack mounting
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1225 quad-core CPU and dual-core graphics
- 16 GB of memory
- Two hard drives configured as RAID 1 for redundant backup
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2 and SQL Server® 2012, pre-installed
- Dual-gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dell 3-year warranty
- 24x7 technical support and next business day on-site service